Sunday, March 21, 2010

Friends...

I miss sharing my thoughts with everyone (no one?) so I thought I'd give it a try again... please stop by and say Hi! :)


L.F- I am SO excited to see you. Thanks for being such a good friend, despite the miles between us. You are my "Anyways" Friend.

B.R- We need to do girls nights out more often, you reminded me WHY I love you so much- I had a blast!!

S.D- Thanks for being my longest best friend. I will always cherish our memories!!

T.C- You will always be the one who can make me laugh, and pee my pants. Even though that may sound cheesy, it means a lot to me!!!

K.S- I don't think you read my blog, but I will always love you no matter what!

L.H- We have had soooo many good times together- I will NEVER forget them, ever. Thanks for being a part of my happy memories.

B.K- College was one of the best times in my life, and there is not one memory without YOU in them. Thanks for all that you did!!!

5 comments:

Lizzie Fish said...

i like being first. =)

LADYBUG said...

I enjoyed your blog, I will come back and read more

8585 said...

There were seventy-sixグッチ バッグstores around the world in 1997, along with numerous licensing agreements. Ford was instrumental in the process of decision-making with De Sole when the Gucci Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche, Bottega Veneta, Boucheron, Sergio Rossi, and, in part-ownership with Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen and Balenciaga. グッチ 財布By 2001 Ford and De Sole shared the responsibility for major business decisions, while Ford concurrently directed design at Yves Saint Laurent as well as at GUCCI.
グッチ 財布
gucci バッグ
gucci 財布
グッチ バッグ
グッチ
GUCCI

グッチ バッグ
グッチ アクセサリー
グッチ 財布
  グッチ ウェストバッグ
  グッチ ショルダーバッグ
  グッチ トートバッグ
  グッチ バック&リュック
  グッチ ボストンバッグ
  グッチ サングラス
  グッチ ネクタイ
  グッチ キーケース
  グッチ コインケース
  グッチ 三つ折り財布
  グッチ 二つ折り財布
  グッチ 名刺入れ
  グッチ 長財布

linmin fu said...

ビニールコーティングは傷や汚れにも強いので安心です !!!gucci 財布最も認められたファッション・ブランドの1つのための国際的なデザイナーとして!!GUCCI リュックサックグッチ バッグメンズからも大好評ですよ!!

Angela Brooks said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

stat counter