Wednesday, August 26, 2009

it's been a while...

So I figured I would write a little. :) It is a hot day in So. Cal. but it's kinda a nice farewell to Summer. There are fires on Camp Pendleton, and I think LA is on fire a bit too. So sad.  


Today I got my hair done for FREE at a super awesome Spa/Salon in Encinitas. An old high school friend is an intern there and he asked if I would be his "model". I have to be honest- it was the best hair cut and blow dry I have ever had! The spa itself was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was very tranquil. They had an outdoor hair washing station, a private Yurt for massages and treatments, a palapa to sit under for when your color is processing..... and not to mention, the most beautiful, luscious garden I have ever seen! I got a relaxing treatment on my scalp complete with aromatic oils, and a wonderful neck head and massage. I just can't say enough good things about this place, or Ted, the new stylist there.  Be sure to check it out if you get a chance! Here is the link: LemonGrass

In other news, Tommy is on his last leg of Paramedic School. He has just about 2 months to go! We are so proud of him and how hard he has been working to complete all the necessary certifications and required volunteer time requirements. He really truly is our Hero! 

Paisley starts school on the 14th of September. It can't come soon enough. :) (that's all I need to say about that!)

Overall, life is pretty good these days. As long as there is a pool near with this hot weather, I am one happy Mama! :)

0 comments:

stat counter